Rains and Bangalore go hand in hand.
So do teeth and tongue
In-spite of the tongue being bitten a 100 times by the teeth they are still together !
& so are we : ))) – That’s me and Bangalore not me and rains ! but that’s Bangalore & rains means the same !
Then it’s me=rains=Bangalore
There, i have derived yet another of these complex derivatives ! I like to feel like a mathematician now and then and that’s when i come up with these 😉
Well not to get swayed from where the topic of rains came from 😛
- Do a Flea in my building
- On the FB page
- On the CMH Road
- In the Car outside a Mall
- Give them to the Blind School
Well nothing sounded as convincing as convincing the Rain Gods 😉 hence i sang the rain song and of-course the rest is history.
- Not be on the table Next to them
- Become a mobile vendor
- Pretend they didn’t exist (even after eating their scrumptious samosas/jalebis- slurrrp slurp )
- Pray to food Gods- Though here i must confess, i did not even know the food song !
Lovely people, cutest children, shining eyes, drooling mouths, Colors each and every where ❤ ❤ <3- unending fun !
Also a point to highlight here is I have not been singing 😉 hence ?
Been raining EvErY nIgHt 😛